- Does your company have a website?
- Do you have a careers page?
- Do you regularly advertise vacancies on it?
- Are you 'selling' vacancies rather than
placing job specifications?
- How do you drive traffic to your vacancy
- Do you use search engine optimisation
- Are you using search engine management (SEM)
to drive traffic through pay per click(PPC)
- Does it sell your company to future
- Do you make use of online job boards?
- Do you know which job boards to use -
specialist or generic boards?
- Are you effective at writing the ad copy to
attract the right calibre applicants?
- How do you manage the response?
- Most online sites have extensive databases
of candidates - have you thought about using
- These online databases could help you start
building a talent pool for the future
- Do you have an employee referral scheme in
- Do you use your best adverts - your staff-
to help you recruit?
- Do you have an internal website?
- Do you advertise your vacancies internally?
- Do you use networking as a recruitment
- Do you use one of the social networking
tools to identify future employees?
- Do you have an internal communication
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). These full
end to end recruitment solutions address the
entire employee relationship from hiring to
performance management, learning and
development, compensation and succession
- Online assessment testing. There are many
different types of online assessment tools to
choose from depending on the type of people
you are recruiting, ranging from technical
testing to psychometric assessments.