10. A Facebook Social Recruiting Case Study for a Recruitment Company.This was about how a recruitment organisation used Facebook Pages successfully as a recruitment tool.
9. The Do's and Don'ts of using Social Media for Business. This is a great infographic.
8. Don't underestimate the power of social media: The retailer Paperchase did and got battered! How an individual took on the might of a national retailer through social media.
7. The one BIG mistake that every company is making with their candidate recruitment. This proved a popular post at the end of November - lokking at yourself though the eyes of your candidates.
5. How social recruiting has changed recruitment forever. My opinion on why social recruiting has changed the recruitment landscape for good.
4. How to use Foursquare as a candidate sourcing and social recruiting tool. This is my favourite post of the year, and I still love it when I show this tip at presentations and workshops - it's genius!
3. The top 20 recruitment myths and why they are all untrue! This was a crowsourced blog post, where I asked people for their favourite recruitment myths.
2. How using Facebook for a job application, turned one graduate into a job magnet. The story of a clever graduate who harnessed the power of Facebook in a fantastic way to win (and subsequently decline) an internship at Saatchi and Saatchi.
1. The Four Twitter Emotions (cartoon). This was a cartoon I 'ammended' to reflect the growing feelings people were having with regards to Twitter!
There was a blog post that did rank highly in My Top 10, but I kept it aside because it was more for personal reasons. It was of course THAT big bungee jump I did in the summer. Remember, it was where myself and my daughter Bethany, emulated James Bond and threw myself off this
all in the cause of raising money for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research, in memory of my brother, David. It will be hard to top the fun and adrenaline rush we experienced that day, but you know what I am like by now, so who knows? :-)
I really enjoy writing this blog, and appreciate the time you take to read my opinion, insights, tips and tricks. I hope I can keep you equally amused and informed during 2011.
If you like reading this blog, then click on the orange RSS icon here and get the latest Sirona Says posts delivered to your RSS reader or your inbox the moment they come out.