Well another year ticks by, and looking back it has been interesting to see which of the blog posts that have received the most views. Well, as a finale for the year I thought I would share the top 20 posts (according to post page views), as well as my favourite post of the year.
Just to give you some context of page views - in 2012 this blog had over 166,000 unique visitors with over 220,000 page views ..... not bad for a niche blog about social recruiting, recruitment and HR!
Anyway onto The Sirona Says Top 20 Blog Posts of 2102.
- The Australian Ikea Recruitment Campaign < I love this!
- Why your LinkedIn profile is not turning up in searches
- The case studies of why 3 companies stopped using recruitment agencies
- LinkedIn is great but it isn't the only tool to use
- Three brilliant under-used LinkedIn social recruiting tools
- The latest 2102 social media statistics - all on a Pinterest board
- Are you guilting of one of these social recruiting misconceptions?
- What is the difference between a consultant / interim / contractor / freelancer?
- 5 Things that have caused me to remove people from my social networks
- 10 Reasons why I unfriend / unfollow / disconnect people from my social networks
- Why mobile recruiting has to be part of your social recruiting strategy
- 10 Ways to use Twitter more effectively for social recruiting
- The world has moved on Recruiters - why are you standing still?
- The essential free social media monitoring tools you need
- Is this the best social media graphic? - I think so
- How to remove those LinkedIn connections that send you those dodgy emails
- The social recruiting iceberg
- How many social recruiting tools do you need?
- How social media will change recruitment forever
- Why Facebook Edgerank is so important to understand for social recruiting
Now for my personal favourite post of the year. It was written after I delivered the same content at TruLondon in February. I got geeky and futuristic with social recruiting and I had a lot of fun coming up with the idea :)
Social Recruiting Science Fiction was the post I enjoyed writing the most this year - and it still makes me smile now!
So there you go - these were the posts you enjoyed reading the most, so a big thank you from me! I hope I can keep the bar this high for 2013.
There will be a new twist on my blog next year, adding to the experience. Make sure you subscribe to the blog to make sure you see what is coming up in January.
I wish you all a great Christmas, and here's hoping for a brilliant 2013 :)
We work with recruitment agencies and corporates to help them integrate social media into their existing recruitment strategy and recruitment processes. If you require guidance, advice or social recruiting training, get in touch today.